Hương vị Tết – Lunar New Year Food Show
- Posted by: iVina Edu
- Category: Cuisine
Hương vị Tết – Lunar New Year Food Show is a cultural event held by a group of student from USSH and iVina international education and investment joint stock company with purpose of helping oversea students and foreigners in Viet Nam understand more about traditional Tet of Viet Nam, especially preparing traditional food.
At Lunar New Year Food Show, you will get chance to experience these exciting and memorable activtites:
- Trying on Viet Nam traditional costume (Ao Dai)
- Experience the of the Vietnamese New Year
- Receiving Lì Xì – red envelop
- Receiving parallel or handwriting it
- Making crucial dishes in Tet like Chung cake/ square glutinous rice cake, spring roll, dried candied fruits and prepare five- fruit tray on your own.
- Making delicious nem cuốn by yourself
- Learning about the delicious coconut jam
- You will be guided to decorate fruit tray New Year
- To participate in the unique folk games:
+ Jumping rope
+ Bamboo jacks
+ Danh dao
- Tasting some traditional dishes for free like Chung cake/ square glutinous rice cake, spring roll, dried candied fruits, lean pork paste… for free.
- Watching Lion dance.
Inaddition, every foreigner will be recieved a discount voucher 20% for all Vietnamese courese at iVina company – teaching Vietnamese for foreigners. Specially, foreigners will have chance to recieve scholarship from iVina with discount 50%.
Ticket price: 100.000 VND/person
Combo 3 tickets: 267.000 (89.000/ticket)
Combo 5 tickets: 395.000 (79.000/ticket)
Time: 13h-17h, January 7,2017
Venue: Creative Square, Hanoi Creative City – No 1 Luong Yen, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
REGISTRATION LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wETl2zY9evm09QH3ACZR3attWEXfDK-3fbUJ2L7SNdI/edit
Hotline: Ms Yen 01652384871 (For Vietnamese)
Ms Thao 0979687147
Note: Free shipping for inner city of Ha Noi.