NHUNG TRAN THI HONG
Date of birth: 1981
Speciality: Vietnam studies
Teaching at: Hanoi National University of Education
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Art, Geography, Hanoi National University of Education.
2003-2005: Master of Art, Geography, HNUE.
2003 – 2004: Internship at Geography Course, HNUE.
2004 – 2006: Internship at Vietnamese Study Course, HNUE.
2006 – 2011: Lecturer at Vietnamese Study Course, HNUE.
2011 – present: Lecturer of Geography and Tourism, Vietnamese Study course, HNUE
2008 – present: responsible for lecturing culture, geography and tourism subjects for foreign students, bachelor programme – HNUE.
2010 – present: in charge of lecturing Vietnamese language for Vietnam education course – HNUE.
2012 – present: Lecturing Vietnamese geography & culture for foreign students, bachelor and after graduate programme, Vietnamese Education Course in – HUSSH, HNU.
2015 – present: partnerships with language course, HUBT.
Articles, scientific reports
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung. Poverty in coastal communities of Khanhhoa province, Vietnam. Second Global Conference On Economic Geography, Beijing, China, 2007.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung. Vietnam’s Coastal Communities: An Assessment of Poverty. Eurasian geography and economics (ISSN 1538 – 7216). Vol. 48, No 4, 2007. Pp 481 – 494.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung. Marine economic sectors and poverty reduction in Khanhhoa province, Vietnam. SEAGA conference, Manila, Philippines, 2008.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung. “Floating Market – Distinctive culture Mekong Delta region”. Science Magazine – HUNE, 2009.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung. “Land resources and agricultural development in the Mekong Delta”. Proceedings of Workshop on Science Development in the context of innovation and integration in Vietnam, School of Social Sciences and Humanities, VNU, 2009.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung. “The villages in the Hong River Delta in recent years – challenges and directions of development”. Science Conference Proceedings young cadres Hanoi National University of Education, 2012.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung. “Marine economic development and poverty reduction issues in Khanh Hoa province”. Science Magazine – HUNE, 2012.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung. “Sustainable tourism development in Van Don island district, Quang Ninh province”. International Seminar 4th Vietnam: Vietnam on the path of integration and sustainable development, the Institute of Social Sciences of Vietnam and the Vietnam National University, 2012.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung. “Small-scale fisheries in the district of Van Don, Quang Ninh: Reality and Challenges”. Geography Conference Proceedings Seventh Nationwide, 2013.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung: “Rural Industry Hai Hau district on the path of innovation and integration”. Geography Conference Proceedings Eighth Nationwide, 2014.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung: “Livelihoods and poverty in coastal communities in Vietnam”. Science Magazine – HUNE, 2014.
- Tran Thi Hong Nhung: “Vietnam maritime economy in the period of renovation and integration”. Science Magazine – HUNE, 2015.
- Project participated: “region develop, border resource magement and poverty improvement in Vietnam”. A joint project between HNUE and NIBR Norway (2004 – 2009).
- Thesis: “Research basis on youth behavior with nature in Cuu Long region”. University Thesis ID: SPHN – 08 – 212 (2008 – 2009).
- Participate Thesis: “Hong River region geography and culture”. Ministry level thesis ID B2008-17-150.
- Participate Project: “Action and Preparation for climate change in Hung Yen Province”. Province level duty.
- Participate Thesis: “Nature disaster advert & preparation proposal for ethnic groups in Highland region”. National level thesis ID: TN3/X13.