HA VU THI
Date of birth: 1980
Teaching at : Hanoi University of Business & Technology
Energetic, friendly, enthusiastic, out-going and talented, being active, creative in teaching situations, having ability to connect students together, having ability to create a lively, comfortanle and cohesive class; having ability to leave a nice impression for foreign students about Vietnamese
2005: Master of Art: Language Theoretic, Hanoi National University of Education.
2006: Lecturer at Hanoi University of Business & Technology.
2012 – present: participate at Vietnamese teaching programme for foreigners at HUBT.
2016: design program and teach Vietnamese specialized banks for officials of Lao-Viet bank (BIDV’s branch in Lao)
Years of experience in teaching students from China, Korea and Japan
2012: Programme composer, content manager and participant in teaching Vietnamese for government parties from Laos Republic (a co-op programme between Vietnamese and Laos Government offices).
2013: participate in programme composing & teaching Vietnamese for Cambodian High Parliament members.
2014: Programme manager and lecturer of Vietnamese language for Government office members and senate secretaries from CPC.
2012–present: design Vietnamese courses for foreigner and teaching nearly 1000 foreign students at HUBT
- Designing Vietnamese course syllabus for foreign students at level A1, A2.
- Designing Vietnamese in economics course syllabus for foreign students.
- Designing Vietnamese in medicine & parmacy course syllabus for foreign students.
- Designing Vietnamese in technology course syllabus for foreign students.
- Designing Vietnamese in tourism course syllabus for foreign students.